- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped assorted cooked vegetables
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked garlic scapes
- ½ cup (125 mL) dried bread cubes or seasoned croutons
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup (50 mL) 2% milk
- ½ cup (125 mL) grated cheese
- pinch dried basil
Use an 8″ (2 L) square baking pan, greased.
(1) Preheat oven to 350?F (180?C).
(2) In a bowl, combine vegetables and bread cubes. Sprinkle mixture evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
(3) In a small bowl, wisk together eggs, milk, salt & pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese & basil.
(4) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into wedges.