Give your chicken a kick with this perky sauce, from http://www.laterregarlic.com.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 single chicken breasts
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 scapes (garlic flowers), chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp drained capers
- In large, heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken. Cook until no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes per side.
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to platter; cover to keep warm.
- Discard any liquid in skillet. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, wine, lemon juice and scapes. Bring to boil over high heat. Cook 5 minutes or until scapes soften to desired texture.
- Stir in capers. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
Makes 4 servings.