- baguette or loaf of French bread
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- 8 cloves of peeled, mashed garlic
- 1/4 cup of chopped chives
- 1/4 cup of chopped garlic scapes.
- Cut baguette or French bread diagonal cut along the side.
- Warm butter/margarine in the microwave until soft, about 12-15 seconds.
- Peel and mash garlic cloves.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spread this over the inside of your bread. Then cut bread again into serving sections. Wrap in tinfoil and place on the BBQ for about 5 minutes on the top shelf, or put in oven for about 5 minutes.
You and your family can enjoy wonderful, colourful garlic bread.
Recipe by: Terry Gratto