- 4 medium sized, ripe fresh tomatoes
- 6 tbsp goat cheese
- 8 tsp scape-sage pesto
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut top off of each tomato & hollow out the inner core & seeds – leaving a thick shell.
- Place on baking sheet & drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place in oven for about 4-5 minutes until warm.
- Remove from oven & fill each with ¼ of the goat cheese & ¼ of the scape-sage pesto sauce.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese is bubbly.