- 6 oz jar of Roast Garlic Puree
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup of milk- or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese of your choice, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender combine roast puree, cream, milk, thyme and pepper; process until smooth. Spread a thin layer of the mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish. Layer potatoes with cheese, ending with potatoes and reserving 1/2-cup cheese. Pour soup mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese & sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70 minutes.
Spinach, Bacon (Yum)